Wallis is looking for an experienced, Full Time In-Store Visual Merchandiser for the Hempstead Valley store.
This is an exciting time for the brand and this high profile store has undergone a full refit last year.
You will need to -
- Implement and drive visual strategy in store ensuring the highest standards are met at all times
- Be responsible for the day to day delivery of all visual proposition through the store
- Consistently support the store with replenishment activity when required
- Supporting the management team in developing commercial and visual knowledge within the team.
- Support with the implementation of guidelines, set ups and Mods when required on the area
- To be up to date with current trends and competitors on the high street and on the catwalk
- Money map the store weekly and able to challenge any layouts or decision making utilising all commercial reports.
- Be involved in weekly and daily floor walks with management and visitors to store.
Candidates need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, be organised, able to take initiative and with excellent communication and visual merchandising skills be able to think creatively and commercially.
If you are interested in this role please visit the Hempstead Valley store with your CV and cover letter.